If you’re starting at Essex in 2020 or 2021 and achieve academic excellence in your International Baccalaureate, we will offer you a scholarship of £2,000 for your first year.
|Enrolment status||New students|
|Student type||International students|
|Level of study||Undergraduate, Postgraduate|
|Study area||Agriculture and Environment, Architecture and Planning, Science and Mathematics|
|Scholarship duration||1 Year|
|Opening date||16 January 2020|
|Closing date||30 June 2020|
Scholarships are available for outstanding international students in undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs in Science at UQ.
To be eligible for a Science International Scholarship at UQ, an applicant must:
- Be able to be classified as an international student in Australia.
- By the scholarships closing date, submit all documentation to meet conditions associated with an offer from UQ for an approved program.
- Demonstrate strong academic performance as part of the UQ program application.
- Be enrolling in a program administered by the UQ Faculty of Science; the program must be of more than one year’s duration (full time).
- Be enrolling in their first semester of study at UQ.
Before you get started
If this scholarship has rules, download and read them.
How to apply
UQ must receive your program and scholarship applications by 5pm (AEST) on the scholarship closing date:
- 15 January for a Semester 1 (February) commencement
- 30 June for a Semester 2 (July) commencement
UQ will not consider incomplete applications or applications that are inaccurate, false or misleading.
Following each closing date, applications will be considered through the following process:
- The Faculty of Science Associate Dean (Academic) (or nominee) will select scholarship recipients.
- Selection will be based on selection criteria shown below.
- Wherever possible, UQ will notify applicants of the outcome of their application within four weeks of the scholarship closing date.
- The decision of the Associate Dean (Academic) (or nominee) is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The scholarship cannot be deferred.
UQ will select winners based on:
- Academic performance (based on academic credentials submitted as part of UQ program application).
- Capacity to create change and contribute to science (based on the personal statement submitted as part of the Science International Scholarship application).
- UQ values diversity and inclusion and encourages applications from those who bring diversity to the university. The Faculty of Science also wishes to encourage gender balance in its admissions. The selection panel will take these goals into account.
The Australian Museum Research Institute (AMRI) focuses on some of today’s major environmental challenges: climate change impacts on biodiversity, the detection and biology of pest species, and understanding what constitutes and influences effective biodiversity conservation. Our research is underpinned by outstanding scientific infrastructure including extensive natural history collections, wildlife genomics and microscopy laboratories, informatics and a coral reef research station at the northern end of the Great Barrier Reef.
Update corona crisis: We are maintaining our summer-PhD application round. However, the panel interviews with shortlisted candidates will not take place physically at the FMI but using Skype/Zoom. Candidates who passed the online interviews will be invited to a physical visit to the FMI at a later time, once the situation has normalized.
Are looking an opportunity to get extra fund for your education? With this “program For Medical Excellence”, You can achieve your goal.
The program is established to help undergraduate and graduate students from the USA, Canada and Australia who have the desire to pursue their education in the field of design.
Test your academic education while getting funding for it with this PFC Global Scholarship Competition. This is challenging at the same time beneficial 1-day online competition all set to happen on April 26.
The purpose of this program involves providing promising students with good knowledge of urban planning and supporting their further studies through scholarship. Participation in this program is free.
In order to recruit outstanding international students to study at Northwestern Polytechnical University. NPU set ups NPU President Scholarship. The scholarships are of great importance in stimulating the international students’ spirit of knowledge innovation and potentials in various aspects as well as promoting cultural exchanges between China and other foreign countries.
The Academic Achievement Scholarship (AAS) is a one-year, $1,000 tuition scholarship that begins only during the fall semester. Recipients who are international or non-resident may be eligible to pay Texas resident tuition during the terms of the scholarship. If all scholarship requirements are met during year one of the award, the student will automatically receive a one-year renewal of the scholarship, pending availability of funds.