The program is a stepping stone for an exciting career at the World Bank Group. Joining this program is a chance for young talent people to improve their development and leadership potential.
Number of participants: 40
Provided benefits: look specifically in official website
- Successful young professionals are awarded a five-year renewable term contract, spend 24 months in a structured development program, and enjoy a variety of benefits and opportunities.
- The program is designed for highly qualified and motivated individuals skilled in areas relevant to WBG (World Bank Group) technical/operations such as economics, finance, education, public health, social sciences, engineering, urban planning, agriculture, natural resources and others.
- You need to meet age limitation (on or after October 1, 1985)
- You have high ability in English Language.
- You have at least three years of relevant professional experience related to development or continued academic study at the doctoral level
What do you need to submit?
- Education certificates/transcripts
- PhD dissertation/Master’s thesis topic (short summary), if applicable
- Application essay
Closing date: July 28, 2017