• To familiarise participants with different participatory and inclusive tools, methods and approaches to foster youth work attractiveness in line with thereinafter-mentioned Council Conclusions.
• To build on personal pathways of participants to recognize impact of the non-formal education.
• To further deepen partnerships established among organisations attending first peer learning seminar held in Malta on May 29 – June 1, 2017.
• To assess implementation potential of selected emerging trends into youth work.
• To propose innovations in youth work practice targeting life skills acquisition, as defined at Para. 10 – 12 and in Annex II of the Council Conclusion on the role of youth work in supporting young people’s development of essential life skills that facilitate their successful transition to adulthood, active citizenship and working life.
Seminar / Conference is for 25 participants from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries and recommended forYouth workers, Youth leaders, Youth Policy Makers
Iuventa-Slovak Youth Institute (National Agency) (National Agency)
- YiA NA Malta (National Agency)
Contact for questions:Tomáš Tóth
Phone: +421 2 592 96 310
Being selected for this course, the costs as (accommodation, food etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NA hosting this project.
For this training course is participation fee as contribution needed which varies from country to country.
Therefore please contact your NA (if you are resident in a Programme Country) to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses. Thank you.
(Info for sending NA: This project is financed by the Erasmus+ Programme. TCA 2017-2018