This fellowship program is a leadership program, had initiated in the format of leading women’s executive development in the world today.
This program will give women with training as well as access to IWF’s unmatched network. This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that women should involve.
Where: International Women’s Forum, Washington, DC
Nationality: Woman from all around the world
Duration of the fellowship: 20 days
- Leadership training
- Experience sharing
- Building network
- Woman leaders from all around the world
- Considered change agents within their organization and community
- Have the ability to contribute and gain from the Fellows Program
- Possess the ambition to push to the highest levels of their
- Be a professional and have significant work experience as well as accomplishments
- Superior intellectual ability, as evidenced by academic history and distinctions, and recommendations
- Strength of character, motivation and commitment to goals
- Intention to participate fully in all activities and programs associated with the Fellows Program, as well as a commitment to the Legacy Project.
Deadline: June 1 2018