The Developing Digital Youth work seminar brings together people involved with digital youth work to exchange good practices in Europe. The seminar also aims to create space to explore ideas and new partnerships for digital youth work development using the Erasmus+ Youth in Action opportunities.
The methodology applied in this seminar will include key-note speakers, sharing good practices, interactive sessions and online tools. Selected participants will be invited to do some minor preparation tasks.
The objectives are:
• to understand the terminology of digital youth work and what do we mean by the concept
• to familiarise with concepts and youth work approaches to young people using social media, makerspaces as a tool for technology education and digital content creation
• to understand different realities of digital youth work in participating countries and the latest European-level policy developments
• to see good examples of how digital tools are used in youth work in Europe
• to create space for making new contacts and exploring Erasmus+ Youth in Action opportunities to develop digital youth work in future
Seminar / Conference is for 30 participants participants from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries and recommended for Youth workers, Youth leaders, Project managers
Hungarian NA for ERASMUS+ Youth – Tempus Public Foundation (National Agency)
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or SALTO involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses. If you come from a country other than Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme Countries, please contact the host Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA for further information about the financial details.
Contact for questions: