With this training we would like to give you space and support to work on these “hot potatoes”. It offers the opportunity to discover good practices in communication. In order to successfully disseminate and exploit project results, organisations involved in Erasmus+ projects are required to plan effective communication activities when designing and implementing their project.
The training will bring together Erasmus+ Youth in Action beneficiaries to learn from practical exercises, to understand the overall communication process and develop competences, as well as to learn strategic communication planning.
Aims & Objectives:
• to help you design communication and dissemination activities adjusted to your projects, target groups, scope of activities;
• to develop your knowledge and understanding necessary to implement communication and multiplication strategies efficiently;
• to share good practices;
• to provide opportunities, space and frames for you to experiment on possible relevant tools and methods during the training.
• Understanding the differences between dissemination, exploitation and visibility,
• Understanding strategic communication planning within a KA1 project cycle,
• Becoming aware of good practices and methodologies in communication of project activities and results,
• Building skills on how to put in action audience-focused communication, time & resource management, verbal and visual communication,
• Applying communication as an organic part of the project life cycle,
• Understanding the importance of reading learning outcomes, so if you read this line, please add to your application form the word “turtle” and we will appreciate it at the selection process,
• Having self-awareness on individual & project communication.
Training Course is
for up to 30 participants
from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries
and recommended for
Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Project managers, EVS mentors/tutors
Hungarian NA for ERASMUS+ Youth – Tempus Public Foundation (National Agency)
Contact for questions:
Phone: +36 2371300/305
This project is financed by the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme. Being selected for this course, all costs (accommodation, travel, visa, etc.) relevant to participation in the course will be covered by the NAs or SALTO involved in this project – except a participation fee which varies from call to call and country to country. Please contact your Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA to learn more about the financial details, and how to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses. If you come from a country other than Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme Countries, please contact the host Erasmus+: Youth in Action NA for further information about the financial details.