There are scholarships for Bachelor’s and Master’s candidates to study at LUISS University. The scholarships are for 2018-2019 academic year, and will be provided to outstanding candidates. Several scholarships are available for different degrees.
Nationality: international students
Where: LUISS University
Scholarship award: full-tuition scholarships (GMAT AND GRE), full-tuition scholarships – international bachelor’s and master’s students, full-tuition scholarships – RoME MASTER
- Full-tuition scholarships (GMAT AND GRE) – you need to get GMAT score of at least 710 or a GRE score of at least 160 and be interested in applying to Master’s program in Management, Marketing, Corporate Finance, Finance, Economics, International Relations.
- Full-tuition scholarships – international bachelor’s and master’s students – you shall be international candidates and applying for Bachelor’s program in Management & Data Science, Second-level Masterin Food Law, Master’s program in Master’s program in Management, Marketing, Corporate Finance, Finance, Economics, International Relations.
- Full-tuition scholarships – RoME MASTER – you need to apply for Master’s degree program in Economics and Finance majoring in economics – RoME track (RoME Master in Economics).
What are supporting documents?
- Application form
- GMAT or GRE certificate
- Current university registration certificate + transcript of records
- Secondary school diploma
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
- Letter of reference from a lecturer
you need to submit all the documents online at http://jsa.luiss.it/Internazionali_LM/. Noticeably, you are recommended to check out the admission procedure in detail.
Closing dates for application:
- Round 5 – March 30, 2018
- Round 6 – April 30, 2018
- Round 7 – May 31, 2018