The Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program, also referred to as WU Scholars, is a program designed to support young people and their efforts to pursue a post-secondary education.
The WU Scholars program was created to help give young people a boost toward a better life. The Western Union Foundation believes education is the surest path to economic opportunity.
- Application Period Opens: Thursday, March 8, 2018
- Application Period Closes: Friday, April 13, 2018 at 12:00pm EST
- Selection and Notification to All Applicants: July 2018
Eligible Countries: International
- All applicants for scholarships must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years of age on June 1, 2018.
- All applicants must be pursuing a degree/field of study in one of the following categories: science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and business/entrepreneurship.
- All applicants must be Fluent in English Language
How To Apply: Click Here To Apply
Visit The Official Webpage For More Information