If you are looking for experience scientific environment at a research institute, this is a great opportunity that you should try it out. The Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) provides sponsor short-term research attachments to outstanding students.
Nationality: international student
Where: A*STAR Research Institutes and Consortia
Award: monthly stipend of $1,500
Degree: Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- This is a nice chance that students can work together with well-known researchers from all around the world.
- To be eligible candidate, you need to be international students who are interested in Biomedical, Science and Engineering related disciplines who are undergraduate students in their third or fourth year, or Master students.
- You also need to meet the selection criteria that are based on scholarship policies.
- If you are interested, you can contact to the research institution directly for the attachment opportunities.
How to apply:
Submit the documents below through email to contact person for the Research Institute that you would like to be attached to
- Curriculum Vitae
- English-Translated Transcripts of Bachelor and Master Studies (if any)
- Copy of Identity Certificate/ Passport
- Recommendation letter (if any)
- Proposed start and end date of attachment
- A*STAR Research Institutes Coordinator list
Closing date: please refer to the official website for the detail information of application cycle