Call for Applications for the fully funded SIIT Thailand Graduate Scholarship Program 2019. This is a HEC Scholarship and will be taken in SIIT (Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology).
This Scholarship is for those students who want to study Master or Doctoral at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship program. All Cost including Airfare Tickets will be covered under SIIT Scholarship.
This Thailand Scholarship is supported under “Graduate Scholarship Program for Excellent Foreign Students (EFS)”.
THAILAND GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP DETAILS:
- Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT)
- Master’s Degree Programs
- Doctoral Programs
FIELDS OF STUDY:
SIIT offer Scholarships every year to excellent Foreign Students for studying in the areas of engineering, Technology, and management at Master’s & Doctoral level studies. List of the courses are given below:
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Industrial Engineering & Logistic Management
- Information Technology
- Logistic and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Management Technology
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
SIIT Scholarship is a Full Scholarship program.
- Full Tuition & Educational support fees (Full Thesis Support)
- Living Allowance of 10,500 Per Month for Masters program.
- Living Allowance of 11,500 Per Month for a Ph.D. program.
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets (Economy Class) Direct Route to Thailand.
- VISA Fee, Airport Taxes, up to 10,000 Baht will be given.
- Health 7 Accident Insurance will be provided during Scholarship.
- Not a Thai Citizen or do not hold Thai Nationality.
- Two Strong Recommendation (At least One from Academic Institute).
- Meet requirements of the of SIIT graduate programs admission
- Have Good Health & Good Conduct.
- Must not be a recipient of other type scholarship
HOW TO APPLY FOR SIIT THAILAND GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP?
For the online application process, it is a must to attach required documents as the electronic files (jpeg., jpg., PDF. format). Please prepare the documents as follows:
- 1. A statement of purpose (At least one page of a statement of purpose)
- 2. A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume
- 3. An official transcript:For Master’s degree application* Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least GPA. 2.75For Doctoral degree application
* Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript with GPA. 3.50
- 4. Certificate of English proficiency test as one as follows:
- – TOEFL (PBT 400+, or CBT 97+, or IBT 32+) or
- – IELTS 4.5+ or
- – TU-GET 400+ or
- – TOEIC 500+
- Remark: The applicant can apply for the online application even though there is no any certificate of English proficiency test.
- 5. Citizen ID card or passport
- 6. Research paper, publication or certificates (if any)
- 7. Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as jpeg. only)
- The Last Date to apply for the SIIT Thailand Graduate Scholarship Program 2019 is5th October 2018.