The University of Westminster is one of the few universities in the UK to offer full scholarships to postgraduate students and in 2017–18 awarded scholarships to students from over 50 countries across the world.
Scholarship Applications Deadline
Field of Study
- Full tuition fee award
- Living expenses and
- Flights to and from London.
Scholarship are offered for degree study in UK.
- Applicants must must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University.
- Applicants need possess good academic excellence, financial need and development potential.
- Candidates from the following list of countries (developed countries) are not considered and should not apply
- Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City.
- Applicants whose country is NOT on the list above are eligible to apply.