Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust is offering fully funded masters degree scholarships at the University of Sheffield, academic year 2019. The scholarship offers; Full tuition fees waiver, accommodation and monthly living stipend …
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP:
Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust in partnership with the University of Sheffield is offering fully funded masters scholarships.
The University of Sheffield is recognised for its strong commitment to International Development. Therefore, the University of Sheffield aims to build international relationships, locally and abroad.
The scholarships are tenable at Sheffield Institute for International Development.
- MA Cities and Global Development
- MA International Development
- MSc in Environmental Change and International Development
- MPH in International Development
- MSc in International Social Change and Policy
- MA Global and Political Economy
- MA International Politics
- MA in Social Research
Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Ivory Coast, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, South Sudan, Senegal, Togo, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Mozambique, Morocco, Niger, Comoros, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Cabo Verde, Ghana and Kenya
Afghanistan, West Bank and Gaza Strip, Yemen and Syria
Bangladesh, Armenia, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Republic of Korea, Nepal , Pakistan, Myanmar, Philippines, Samoa, Mongolia, Bhutan, Lao, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Timor-Leste, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Uzbekistan, and Tajikistan
SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA:
Bolivia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Haiti Nicaragua and Paraguay
Kosovo, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine
Solomon Islands, Papua New Guinea, Micronesia, Tokelau and Tuvalu
Each scholarship offers the following;
- Full tuition fees waiver,
- University accommodation
- Monthly Living stipend
- Be a citizen of one of the countries listed in the eligible countries above
- Hold an admission offer for one of the eligible courses listed above to study at the University of Sheffield academic year 2019
- Be classified as overseas for tuition fees purposes
- Do not have funding by a research council, government, private enterprise, charity or any similar organisation.
- This scholarship cannot be awarded together with any other funding scholarships
- Willing to pursue full time studies
- Begin studies at the University of Sheffield in 2019
HOW TO APPLY:
All applicants admitted for the eligible courses at the University of Sheffield will automatically be considered for the scholarship as long as they are a citizens of, or permanently domiciled in, one of the eligible countries or territories listed above.
30th April 2019
Find further information in the website below,