Korea Development Institute (KDI) is Asia’s top think-tank and the first NASPAA accreditation for its Master of Public Policy (MPP) and Master of Development Policy (MDP) programs in Korea. The institute also offers Master of Public Management (MPM) which is based on experiences of systematic research on global development and consultation to developing nations..
Field of study:
* Master degree
Benefits for master degree:
Tuition Monthly Stipend (GAS $850, Seoul G20: $1000) Air Fare (for Seoul G20)
Benefits fo PhD:
* Tuition fee
* Monthly stipend
* Applicants whose parents are both from a country other than Korea or has completed 16 years of education in a foreign country.
* Applicants for Master’s degree program must meet have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university (minimum of 3 years).
* PhD applicants hold a bachelor degree (minimum 3 years) and a master degree.
* Applicants must be currently employed in the public sector or have 6 years of working experience in the public sector (Seoul G20 applicants only) Requirements:
All applicants must submit an online application additional to the following required documents:
* Check list of the document Statement of Purpose (must use the official form) (Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent)
* Certified Copy of Transcripts (bachelor and master degree transcripts for PhD studies )
* Certified Copy of Graduate Certificate or Certificate of Expected Graduation
* Two Recommendation Letters (Online or hard copies); academic or professional
* TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, TEPS, OPIC Score Report or Certificate of Medium of Instruction (Recommended)
* Employment Verification (required for Seoul G20 applicant)
* Copy of Passport Two Photos or uploaded on online application Video Essay (optional)
* Dissertation Research proposal for PhD applicants
There is no separate application. All International students that are accepted for admissions of full-time Masters or PhD of KDI School may possibly become candidates for full or partial scholarship. Scholarship awards and benefits are decided by the admissions committee upon one’s admission to the school.
Applicants must submit all the required documents in one package through POSTAL MAIL or personally to the admissions office of KDI before the deadline.
Your submitted documents will not be returned back.
Please note to apply for only one program.
For more information please visit