Applications are invited to Apply for the Fully Funded Graduate Research Scholarships by the University of Melbourne Scholarships at University of Melbourne, Australia. The University of Melbourne, Australia is one of the prestigious Universities in Australia. This is a Good Opportunity to free study in australia.
600 Scholarships will be provided in All-Academic Disciplines in all the Fields & Major for their Masters/MPhil and Ph.D. scholarships Australia Degree. The University of Melbourne is a Highly aid Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia. The Scholarship in Australia is open to All the International & National Students with Any Nationality.
The University of Melbourne was founded in 1853, the second oldest University in the country. Approximately with 45,000 students and 6,500 members of staff and has 280,000 alumni around the world. More than 12,000 international students from 130 different countries. Keep Reading Further Details below.
Graduate Research Scholarships University of Melbourne Details
- Country: Melbourne, Australia
- No of Scholarships: 600 Scholarships
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Fields of Study: All Fields & Majors
- Deadline: 31st Oct 2019
Financial Coverage (Aid)
University of Melbourne Scholarships will provide scholarships to study in Australia for free to all the students. The no of Scholarships will be 600.
- Full Tuition Fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree.
- Four Years for students undertaking a Doctoral Degree.
- Living Allowance of $30,600 per year pro rata (2019 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
- The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick maternity and parenting leave.
- Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia.
Eligibility Criteria & Study in Australia Requirements
- Have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne, or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
- More Details These scholarships Criteria are subject to the Graduate Research Scholarships Terms & Conditions(as amended).
- All international & National Students are elgible.
The Last Date to Apply for the Graduate Research Scholarships – University of Melbourne Scholarships is 31st Oct 2019
How to Apply For the Graduate Research Scholarships Melbourne
If you are a new student and have applied for a graduate research course by the application closing date for that course, you will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships. You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within seven days of having submitted your course application.
If you have accepted a graduate research course offer and deferred commencement in order to be reconsidered for a scholarship, you must submit an online application form by 31 October to be considered for a scholarship in the following year. You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within seven days of having submitted the online form.
If you are currently enrolled in a graduate research course for which you seek a scholarship, you must submit an online application form by 31 October to be considered for a scholarship in the following year. You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within seven days of having submitted the online form.