Applications are invited to Apply for the Fully Funded DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship in Germany. DAAD Helmut Schmidt is the Most Famous & Highest Paid Scholarship In Germany for the International Students to earn their Master’s Degree from Germany.
The DAAD Scholarships supports over 100,000German and International students and researchers around the globe each year, the world’s largest funding organization. Fresh candidates, as well as experienced people, can apply for DAAD Scholarships in Germany. The Duration of the Master program is 2 Year & 1 Year as it depends on the University.
If You have completed your bachelor’s degree or do you have a bachelors degree (16 Years). Classes are usually starting in Sep/Oct 2020and are taught in German and/or English. You can apply for a fully funded Masters/MPhil Scholarship in Germany in any one of the 08 Universities in Germany which are given below.
DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Details
- Country: Germany
- Scholarship by: German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD (DAAD Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst)
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Deadline: July 31st, 2019
List of Universities & Fields, Courses Available
You Can check the Courses & Universities from the following 8 Universities.
Hertie School of Governance, Berlin: Master of Public Policy (MPP) (the language of instruction: English, programme duration: 4 semesters)
Universität Duisburg-Essen: Master of Development and Governance (the language of instruction: English, programme duration: 2 semesters)
Willy Brandt School of Public Policy at the University of Erfurt: Master of Public Policy (MPP) (the language of instruction: English, programme duration: 4 semesters)
Leuphana Universität Lüneburg: Public Economics, Law and Politics (PELP) (languages of instruction: English and German, programme duration: 4 semesters)
Hochschule Osnabrück: Management in Non-ProfitOrganisations (the language of instruction: German, programme duration: 4 semesters)
Universität Osnabrück: Master of Democratic Governance and Civil Society (languages of instruction: English and German, programme duration: 4 semesters)
Universität Passau: Master of Governance and Public Policy (languages of instruction: English and German, programme duration: 4 semesters)
Universität Potsdam: Master of Public Management (MPM) (the language of instruction: English, programme duration: 2 semesters)
As Stated above DAAD Helmut Schmidt 2020 Scholarship in Germany is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students & will cover the following expenses.
- Scholarship of Monthly 850 €
- Contributions to health insurance in Germany
- Round Trip Appropriate Travel Allowance
- Study and research subsidy
- Monthly rent subsidy where applicable,
- Allowances for spouses and/or children where applicable
- 6-months-German language course from April 2020 to September 2020. The language course takes place at selected institutes in Germany and usually not at the universities of the selected MA programmes. The language course is compulsory also for those who attend a master´s course taught in English.
The scholarship holders are offered special tutoring at their host institutions financed by DAAD. Furthermore, scholars are invited to participate in different networking events. DAAD-scholarship holders within the Helmut-Schmidt-Programme are exempted from tuition fees.
Eligibility Criteria & Daad Scholarship Requirements
- If You have completed your bachelor’s degree or do you have a bachelors degree (16 Years).
- The DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship is open to Graduates in the field of Social Sciences, Political Sciences, Law, Economics and in Public Administration.
- Students should be from Africa, Central, and Latin America, Asia, from countries in the Middle East as well as from Ukraine. (See List of Countries)
- The Most recent university degree should be obtained in the Last Six Years prior to the application for the scholarship.
The Last Date to Apply For the DAAD Helmut Schmidt 2020 Scholarship in Germany is July 31st, 2019
How to Apply For DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship
Applications must be submitted in German or English. Please indicate that you are applying for the DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Program (Master’s scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance).
You are allowed to submit your application for up to two master`s courses given above.READ FULL DETAILS PDF FILE HERE
- Fill in the DAAD Application form for Research Grants and Study Scholarshipsonly once making clear which study course is your first and which is your second priority.
- Write a Single letter of motivation for both university courses you choose, justifying your first and second priority choice.
- Send the DAAD scholarship form together with the letter of motivation and accompanied with the necessary documents listed below to the two universities of your choice. Do NOT send it to DAAD.