Volunteering Projects Management seminar aims to improve and enhance the quality of the implementation of volunteering projects with a focus on ESC and thus ensure that the activities of these projects are achieved more effectively for all actors.
We would like to invite you to participate in the Volunteering Projects Management seminar that will take place in Emen village, near Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria in the period 23rd till 29th April 2020 and will gather 32 representatives of organizations from 13 countries – Austria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Turkey and Bulgaria.
The specific objectives of the Volunteering Project Management seminar are as follows:
– raising awareness on the philosophy of volunteering and the opportunity to realize quality and successful volunteer projects
– providing principal information on volunteer projects, basic documents defining rights, responsibilities and roles of the main stakeholders involved
– deepening knowledge of the overall process of managing volunteering projects, and acquiring the skills to effectively structure activities throughout the project cycle – needs assessment, preparation, application, implementation, evaluation, follow-up activities, dissemination of results
– encouraging the use of non-formal learning methods and creativity in the implementation of volunteering projects
– sharing practical and useful advice from experience in volunteering projects
– developing practical skills for managing and implementing quality volunteering projects in view of the risks and changing realities and the challenges we face
– sharing good and not-so-good volunteering projects practices and stories aimed at improving the quality of future volunteering projects
– creating a supportive and shared group of organizations for the purpose of future collaboration and assistance in the volunteering projects management
– increasing understanding of Erasmus +: Youth and European Solidarity Corps programs and the volunteering opportunities they offer.
Dates and venue of the seminar
The seminar will take place from 23rd (afternoon) till 29th April 2020 (5 full working days and two days – 1 arrival – 23rd April and 1 departure day – 29th April) in Bulgaria, in Imenieto hotel, Emen, (http://imenieto.com/en/), in the Veliko Tarnovo region. The participants need to arrive in the afternoon on 23rd April and depart on 29th April 2020.
Profile of the participants
The seminar is for:
● project managers, coordinators, supervisors and support staff of volunteering projects (short and longterm projects)
● Age 18+
● Willing to share knowledge, ideas, useful tips
● Willing to practise and multiply learning after the seminar
● Able to understand and express themselves in English
● Are committed to attend for the full duration of the event
● Are committed to do a follow-up/dissemination activity to be implemented in their country after the seminar
If you are interested in participating, apply by 27.01.2020 filling in the online application form.
The final selection will be done by CVS-Bulgaria, giving priority to candidates proposed by the Partner Organisations as long as their application is submitted within the deadline and the candidates profile fits with the participants profile envisaged in this call.
Selected participants will be informed by 10.02.2020. All applicants will be informed about the final decision.
For any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The project “Volunteering from A to Z”, 2019-2-BG01-KA105-062812 is supported by Erasmus+ Programme, under KA1, Youth workers mobility.
Your kind of training?
This Seminar is
for 32 participants
from Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Republic of North Macedonia, Romania, Slovak Republic, Spain, Turkey
and recommended for
Youth workers, Youth leaders, Youth project managers, Volunteering mentors
CVS-Bulgaria (Youth NGO)
CVS-Bulgaria is a non-governmental organisation that has been working in the field of international volunteer exchange since 1998 and was officially registered in 2002 as an organisation working in public benefit. CVS-Bulgaria is a branch of the international peace and volunteer-exchange network of Service Civil International (SCI – www.sciint.org) and a full member of South Eastern European Youth Network (SEEYN – www.seeyn.org).
CVS-Bulgaria aims to promote the values of volunteer work through organising variety of voluntary activities; to motivate young people to be active and participate in volunteer actions – thus taking part in the development of the civil society; to promote and support intercultural understanding and solidarity, social justice and environment preservation.
Main activities of CVS-Bulgaria are: organising short- and longterm volunteer projects, youth exchanges, trainings, hosting and sending volunteers for projects in public benefit in Bulgaria, Europe and the world, as well as working in partnership with other NGOs on local and international level to promote volunteering as a tool for active citizenship.
Since 2003 CVS-Bulgaria has been sending, hosting and coordinating EVS volunteers. For those 16 years we have been working with more than 150 longterm and shorterm EVS volunteers.
Contact for questions:
Phone: + 359 884 766 451
There is no participation fee for the seminar.
Accommodation and food
Accommodation, beakfast, lunch, dinner and coffee breaks during the seminar will be provided by the organizers.
Insurance will be also provided by the organizers. The participants are encouraged to bring European Health Card as well.
All participants will receive Youthpass upon successful completion of the training.
Reimburse of the travel tickets will be done according to the rules of the Erasmus+ programme based on distance calculation. The reimbursement will be made after the seminar, after the participants provide all original travelling documents (coming and return). Please keep your original tickets and boarding passes.
Austria – up to 275 Euro
Czech Republic – up to 275 Euro
Estonia – up to 275 Euro
Germany – up to 275 Euro
Hungary – up to 275 Euro
Italy – up to 275 Euro
North Macedonia – up to 180 Euro
Poland– up to 275 Euro
Romania – up to 180 Euro
Slovakia – up to 275 Euro
Spain – up to 360 Euro
Turkey – up to 275Euro
Bulgaria – up to 30 Euro
For the reimbursement to take place participants will need to attend at least 90% of the training course.