Victoria University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. It is a dual-sector tertiary institution providing courses in both higher education and Technical and Further Education. 2016 marked VU’s centenary as an educational institution and its 25th anniversary as a university.
For removing financial hindrance for high-potential aspirants, Victoria University is providing the VU Diversity Graduate Research Scholarship in Australia.
The program aims to support domestic applicants who are wishing to undertake a graduate research degree program at VU for the academic session 2020-21.
Founded in 1916, Victoria University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. It is an educational institution which offers courses in both higher education and Technical and Further Education (TAFE).
Why at the Victoria University Melbourne? At the university, students have a range of flexible study options by which they can easily achieve career goals. It focuses on developing numeracy, critical thinking, academic writing, and research and communication skills.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Victoria University Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate Research
- Award: $28,200 per year
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The Award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Australia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission in the graduate research program.
- Applicants must meet the diversity eligibility criteria to be considered for this application .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, applicants have to enrol in the Graduate Research degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to submit academic transcripts, qualification certificates, research proposal,200-word personal statement, an up-to-date CV, two written academic references – letters from previous lecturers or supervisors, including their titles, institutions and contact details, evidence of correspondence with VU registered academics.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed an Australian Bachelor Honours or masters degree in the same discipline with an average grade of Distinction or an Australian Graduate Diploma in the same discipline with an average grade of Distinction.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to fulfil the English language requirements of the university.
The Award includes:
- annual stipend value: $28,200 per year (2020 rate)
- tuition fees: covered by the Research Training Program