The University Carlo Cattaneo – LIUC is inviting Italian and non-Italian students to apply for three year PhD Positionsfor 2019-2020 academic year.
The Carlo Cattaneo University is a proprietary, non-profit university located in Castellanza, Italy
The scholarship aims to prepare students primarily research-oriented careers in academia, but also for multinational companies, public and private organizations, and financial institutions so that they can interpret business phenomena in an integrated way.
Established in 1991, the Carlo Cattaneo University is an Italian university that provides world-class higher education and research experience. It has three faculties of law, engineering, and business & economics.
Application Deadline: 29 May 2020 at 17:00 CEST
- University or Organization: University Carlo Cattaneo – LIUC
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Italian and non-Italian
- The The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: Submissions are accepting for Italy as well as other nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Economics, Management, Finance, Industrial Engineering, Public Administrations, Public Communication, Economics for the Environment and Culture.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applications are received from candidates who hold a Laurea Magistrale or equivalent foreign academic degree (Master of Arts, Master of Sciences), or who expects to achieve such qualification by 31 October 2020 in areas mentioned above.
- Applications from candidates holding degrees in areas other than those listed above, but whose education and experience demonstrate knowledge of the subjects of the Program will be considered and assessed by the Admission Panel.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply for admission in a PhD program at LIUC. After that, candidates will be eligible to receive this opportunity in Italy.
- Supporting Documents: Scan of the application, copy of a valid personal identity document and individual tax code, Diploma Supplement or Degree Certificate, curriculum vitae, two Letter of Reference, international test score, proof of English language certifications, and a short statement of purpose written according to the format shown and available on the website (1000 words).
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to holds a Master’s degree or equivalent foreign qualification and must have 1 – 4 years of Research Experience.
- Language Requirement: Must have a good knowledge of English with an English language certificate (TOEFL/IELTS). Fluent level of English is required.
The University Carlo Cattaneo – LIUC will provide scholarships and tuition waiver for the entire three-year duration of the PhD Program. The opportunities are renewed yearly upon verification of the conditions specified in the Regulations of the PhD Program in terms of applicants’ performance.