Scholarship Description: DAAD is offering Study Scholarships for Foreign Graduates in the Fields of Fine Art, Design, Visual Communication and Film. This scholarship is available for foreign students.
The Alumni Scholarship is available to applications who are applying for a postgraduate taught programme and who have completed their full undergraduate degree at the University of Dundee.
MEXT JAPANESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP FOR Undergraduate 2019
Nationality: international candidates
Where: University of Adelaide
Level: Masters or Doctorate degree by research
Scholarship award: tuition tee, annual living allowance (excluding an Overseas Student Health Cover)
In order to be eligible, you need to:
- Hold your four year undergraduate degree
- Be finishing your master’s degree with a sufficient research
- Be going to enroll as a commencing student in a full-time postgraduate research program at the University of Adelaide in the following semester;
- Not be currently in the higher degree by research program at the University of Adelaide
- Not currently commencing in PhD
How to apply:
check out and submit the application throughhttps://www.adelaide.edu.au/graduatecentre/admission/
- for Major AGRS Round (semester 1 or 2 intake): October 31 of the year prior
- for Mid-Year AGRS Round (semester 2 intake only): May 15 of that year
This master scholarship is awarded to students who have graduated from a foreign university and achieved outstanding result. You should not miss this chance if you wish to study in Switzerland. This chance to explore Switzerland as well as to experience the educational system there is not many.
The Open University is inviting applications for full-time funded PhD Studentships for the academic year beginning 1 February 2019.